JOBS PROMOTION AUTHORITY:
Building NY Jobs and Manufacturing
(scroll down to Buy Tickets)
To discuss problems and solutions to New York and US Jobs
Early Bird Rate $25/person, $250/organization (10 people) through March 25;
$30/person, $300/organization, thereafter
* Frank Hotchkiss: United Steel Workers (Infrastructure/Buy American Laws)
* David Cay Johnston: Pulitzer Prize winning tax journalist and author (National Tax Strategy)
* Michael Stumo: CEO, Coalition for a Prosperous America (The Dangers of Fast Track and the TPP)
* Dan Maloney: United Auto Workers (The Auto Industry and the Economy)
* James R. McMullen: Coach and Equipment Manufacturing (Local Manufacturer's Perspective)
* Robert Trouskie: Workforce Development Institute (Workforce Development)
Additional remarks by: Rep. Louise Slaughter
Please plan to attend this bipartisan conversation on jobs and the economy in the Empire State. Presentations followed by participant surveys will highlight the day. Event participants will evaluate which of the proposed policy strategies are top priorities and determine how to advance them.
We will collaboratively develop a unified position on how to create jobs and manufacturing growth in New York and the U.S. We will then bring that unified position to political leaders for implementation.
Join us for this important event.
For more information, or if you are unable to pay online, contact Sara Haimowitz (202-688-5145, firstname.lastname@example.org).
1850 Mt Read Blvd
Rochester, NY 14615
Google map and directions