Co-Chair for Agriculture
President, Ohio Farmers Union, Ohio
Joe Logan is a fifth generation family farmer from Northeastern Ohio. He has operated a dairy farm for 25 years and still actively farms in association with his Brother Ted. Joe serves as the President of the Ohio Farmers Union. He sits on the Board of Directors of the National Farmers Union.
He is a Past President of the Ohio Conference on Fair Trade.
- is a member of the Governing Board for the Ohio Consumers Counsel;
- has served as a member of the National Dairy Promotion and Research Board;
- has previously served as the President of the National Association of Farmer Elected Committees (NAFEC) representing the interests of the locally elected Committees in the Farm Service Agency offices Nationwide;
- has served as a member of the Board of Directors of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), The nation’s largest dairy cooperative, and its predecessor Milk Marketing Inc. (MMI).
- served 14 years on local and county school boards (several terms as president)