Don't miss this chance to Sponsor CPA's Annual Trade Conference!
Our Conference is attended by approximately 50 owners, managers or leaders in manufacturing companies as well as agricultural and labor organizations. Scroll down to see sponsorship levels.
This is a unique opportunity to get right in front of prospective clients or customers.
The Coalition for a Prosperous America is a powerful organization of manufacturers, farmers, and ranchers, and workers. We represent the interests of 4.1 million households. Our board and membership includes Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Conservatives and Liberals. We are fighting for a national trade strategy to eliminate the trade deficit, create good paying jobs, and achieve broadly shared prosperity without surrendering our sovereignty. We advocate for trade that promotes manufacturing and agricultural growth, produces jobs and increases incomes.
2018 will prove to be a pivotal year in the trade and tax sector
Don't miss this chance to support the cause and display your company's goods or services to people who care about supporting American business.
March 12, 2018
Capitol Hill Club
300 First St. SE
Washington DC 20003
- 2pm: Dan DiMicco (CPA Chairman)
- 2:15 pm: Intro and Training
- 3:30 pm: Break
- 4pm:Release of CPA Job Quality Index, Jeff Ferry
- 4:30 pm: Trade Cheating
- Roddey Dowd (Charlotte Pipe)
- Bill Toler (Global Brass and Copper)
- Mike Wessel (Wessel Group)
- Tim Brightbill (Wiley Rein)
- Moderator: Michael Taylor (King & Spalding)
- 5:45 break
- 6:00 pm Cocktail Hour (cash bar)
- 7:00 pm Dinner
- 7:30 pm US Trade Ambassador, Robert Lighthizer (pending final approval)
March 13, 2018
- 9a to 3:30pm: Lobbying on the Hill
- 3:30pm: Rep Robert Pittinger (R-NC-09), 1539 Longworth
- 4pm: Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL-05), 1539 Longworth
- 4:30pm: NAFTA Negotiations, 1539 Longworth
- Keigan Mull (Trade Counsel, Ways and Means Minority)
- Bill Bullard (R-CALF USA)
- Mike Dolan (International Brotherhood of Teamsters)
- Moderator: Zach Mottl (Atlas Tool & Die)
-6:30 pm: No Host Dinner at Hawk 'n' Dove
March 14, 2018
- 10a: Rep. Tom Reed (R-NY-23) at Capitol Bldg Rm HC-8
- 10:30a: Rep. Dan Lipinski (D-IL-23) at Capitol Bldg Rm HC-8
- 11a to 5p: Lobbying on the Hill
Please review and choose a sponsorship level below by March 1, 2018.